- Off-line presentation of LaLiga brand in Russia.
- Increase of LaLiga brand awareness and number of loyal fans.
- Interactive exhibition with football content for fans from Russia and other countries.
- Press conference and media tour for Russian and international journalists.
- Brand presence on TV and in sports media.
- VIP party for LaLiga sponsors and partners.
- Creative concept of “LaLiga Space” – football museum where visitors could interact with most of the exhibits.
- Photo zones: realistic locker room, bullet-time photo, digital “starting 11”.
- Interactive content: headball challenge, El Clásico in VR, giant digital map with players profiles, interactive tables with quiz and information about LaLiga, PlayStation zone.
- Exposition of Laliga exhibits: balls, teams T-shirts and LaLiga trophy
- Venue branding and decoration.
- CRM database collection.
PR campaign was a big part of LaLiga Space project:
- Media-breakfast with LaLiga ambassador Diego Forlan and LaLiga ex-player Alexander Mostovoy.
- Inviting bloggers to take part in media breakfast and announce LaLiga Space opening.
- Press and post releases, media database mailing and collaboration with journalists during the project.
- Online announcements on KudaGo.com, Mos-holidays.ru, TimeOut.ru, 2do2go.ru.
- Media tour for international and Russian journalists.
- Exclusive interviews with Gaizka Mendieta, Julio Baptista, Fernando Morientes, Christian Karembeu for international and Russian media .
- Photo / autograph sessions with LaLiga ambassadors and Russian Instagram-blogger Artem Khokholikov.